Just email us at info [at] papageno.net and we will give you all the payment details.
This is what you get for your money:
- Our Peking to Paris Motor Challenge travel book, printed on sturdy & luxury paper (pre-digital era!) in dutch, 160 pages.
- Beautiful colour photographs on nearly every page.
- English text book designed in the same luxury style.
- Signed by the author & Citroën 2CV rally car driver.
- Preface by Jacques Wolgensinger, Citroën's first PR manager and former organiser of the Citroën Raid Afrique, Citroën Croisières Jaunes, etc.
- Handsome rally-style wrapping to fit those two books nicely on the book shelf.
- Postage in sturdy packaging, Amazon quality.
|1 book with colour photographs, 1 text book, 1 wrapping, all in the same luxury design.|
|This is how it looks on your book shelf.|
|Signed by the author / Citroën rally car driver Johan van der Laan.|
|Unique personal preface by Jacques Wolgensinger, former Citroën PR manager and organizer of the famous Raid Afrique, Croisières Jaunes with Citroën 2CV's during the 1970s.|